Sunday

The Plot Thickens.

Rebel With a Cause: Guatemalan lawyer arranged own slaying, U.N. panel says



Most ridiculous story I’ve almost pretty much ever read. This guy stages his own murder to bring down a corrupt government. Can’t get any freakier than that shit. I’m truly inspired. This article is a must read. I guarantee you've never read a story like it. I wonder who's going to play Rodrigo Rosenberg. At the very least, I can definitely see Tarantino directing this movie.

PS And we thought crime in NYC was bad. "There were 6,451 slayings in Guatemala last year, of which only 230 verdicts were achieved, Castresana said. That means, he said, that more than 96 percent of the killings in 2009 were not solved."

Sad Death Day: Jimmy O, 35, Haitian hip hop musician, earthquake



Even though I don't know what you're saying, your music touches my heart space. RIP Jimmy O.

Epilogue: a moment of silence for those lost in the Haitian earthquake. MAJ, bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment